Why a Wool Sleeping Bag For Your Baby Stroller?
Why are wool sleep bags for strollers so convenient and practical?
A sleep bag for a stroller is a gadget that some consider superfluous, others cannot imagine walking their babies without it. However, it is undisputed that it is a convenient, practical and universal solution. What should you consider when choosing the best sleeping bag?
If you go for walks with your child and you both like them very much, a sleeping bag for a stroller is an ideal proposition. During longer walks, especially in the Fall and Winter, a blanket and warmer clothes are simply not enough. Especially in the case of children who fall asleep during walks (many do) and sleep in a stroller. On cold days or when the temperature drops below freezing, it is worth considering providing your child with adequate protection against the cold. A stroller sleep bag is therefore a good solution for active parents and their children. After the first walks you will appreciate its purchase, and your child will not only be comfortable, but also warm, regardless of the aura outside the window.
Wool is a noble material and considered the best material for keeping the body warm. It allows the skin to breathe, regulates the level of humidity and allows air to pass through. Thanks to this functionality, a woolen sleep bag for a stroller will work at different times of the year (except in summer, of course, when the child does not require protection from the cold during walks).
A good sleep bag for a stroller is adapted to the needs of a child.
Let’s keep in mind, that there is no perfect stroller bag for every baby and mom. The choice of a specific sleep bag depends on the individual needs of the toddler, such as:
- age of the child (height, size of the sleep bag) - the sleep bag can be used for one season or even up to 3-4 years thanks to the possibility of adjusting its length;
- type of stroller (sleep bag shape) - not every sleep bag will fit every stroller. Before choosing a specific model, it is worth comparing the dimensions of the sleeping bag with the internal dimensions of the gondola or stroller;
- season of the year - a sleep bag for a pram and the material it is made of should be selected according to the temperature outside.
In addition to these basic issues, it is worth taking a look at a few features of a sleep bag for a stroller, which may turn out to be very important when using it:
- wind permeability, water resistance and breathable material - basic considerations when it comes to the risk of a child overheating;
- holes for 3- and 5-point seat belts - the safety of the child is a priority, so using the sleep bag in a stroller must not prevent the seat belts from being fastened;
- type of fastening - the zipper is the most tight and practical.
- detachable inner liner - this solution allows the thermal insulation to be adjusted to air temperature and weather conditions;
A sleep bag for a stroller made of wool, fleece or plush can fulfill the tasks entrusted to them. The warmest and most universal, but also the most expensive, are woolen sleep bags.
When choosing a sleep bag for a child, think about how long and in what weather conditions you will use it. Also pay attention to the details in their finish, which play a big role when using a sleeping bag for a stroller.
KATARZYNA OLSZYŃSKA | 09-01-2021